Please see our brief discussion on Wellington Construction Group's response to COVID-19 crisis.
We have developed this framework to give leaders a step-by-step framework to deal with potential threats and compromises.
* NOTE: It is up to leaders to ensure affected individuals seek medical attention, as appropriate, and not allow any personnel back to work until evidence of medical clearance is provided and officially filed within organizational records.
If we experience an operational exposure, we will enact the step-by-step process noted in the framework to achieve our stated goals.
In response to the current crisis we are implementing the following policy.
- Constantly wash hands.
- Use barriers when entering and exiting buildings.
- Use stairs when possible to enter and always to exit building.
- Do not enter in elevators with anyone.
- Stay away from all individuals at least 6 feet.
- Consider all areas high risk.
- Consider all people contaminated.
- Use mask at all times when in the presence of others.
- Clean boots and uniforms daily.
- Practice meticulous personal hygiene.
- DO NOT WORK SICK.
We will continue to conduct operations until such time that the local, state and/or federal government restricts our logistics and operational movement. We may also experience delays in the supply chain that can cause delays on projects large and small.
We are following guidelines from the CDC Business and Organization page